During the passage of Resident Evil 3 Remake, you will find several locked safes and lockers with padlocks. Fortunately, you can open most of them. We tell you how to do it.
All Safes and Locks in Resident Evil 3 Remake:
- Safe in Racoon City — 9 right / 1 left / 8 right.
- Locker №1 at the Police Station West Wing — CAP.
- Locker №2 at the Police Station West Wing — DCM.
- Safe in the Police Station — 9 left / 15 right / 7 left.
- Safe in Hospital — 9 right / 3 left.
- To be continued…
How to open a safe in Raccoon City
You could see this safe while completing the demo of the third part remake. To open it, turn the handle 9 times to the right, 1 time to the left, 8 times to the right. Inside is an improvement for the pistol — a collimator sight.
Codes for lockers at the police station (Carlos)
- The password for the locker on the second floor of the west wing is CAP.
- The password for the locker on the third floor of the west wing is DCM.
How to open a safe in the Police Station (Carlos)
The safe in the western office on the ground floor can be opened using a combination of 9 left, 15 right, 7 left.
How to open a safe in a hospital (Carlos)
The safe is located on the second floor of the hospital, and the combination to it is as follows: 9 to the right, 3 to the left.