In Resident Evil 2 Remake, you will encounter several locked drawers and cabinets. We will tell you how to open them all.
Other materials on the game Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Where to find weapons
- How to solve all the puzzles
- Codes and passwords for all safes and cabinets
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
- Walkthrough of the game for Claire
- All keys locations
- HOW to unlock Hunk, Tofu and endless ammo
- Walkthrough Resident Evil 2 Remake (Leon)
- All Weapon Upgrade Locations
- Walkthrough 4th Survivor Mode
- Walkthrough of the game for Leon
- How to open a glass case in underground
- How to play as Chris Redfield
- Room with the weapon in the office of S.T.A.R.S.
- All Documents Locations
- All Hip Pouch Locations
- All the Misters Raccoon Locations
- How to kill all bosses
Resident Evil 2 Remake codes and passwords
Office in the west wing of the police station. There is a safe here. Turn the knob to the left nine times, fifteen times to the right and seven more times to the left. Inside, you will find improvements for weapons.
There are two closed boxes in the table in the office of the west wing of the police station. You must use the capital letters of the names on the adjacent tables. For the left box — NED, for the right — MRG. Inside are improvements for inventory.
Drawer in the shower on the second floor. Enter the code CAP to open it. Inside you find the ammunition.
There is a portable safe in the shower, inside which you find an object to improvement your inventory. The code is always random, but the task is simple — you need to light all the lights with a green light.
There is a closed locker on the third floor of the police station. The password is DCM. Inside you find ammunition.
In the waiting room, you can find another safe. Turn the knob six times to the left, twice to the right and eleven to the left. Inside is an improvement for weapons.
There is another portable safe in the laundry of the police station. The code is random, and inside you find the subject for improving the inventory.
In the control room of the sewage system, you can find a locker with the password SZF. Inside you find ammunition.
In the pool room, there is a safe with an upgrade for the weapon. Turn the handle twice to the left, twelve times to the right and eight times to the left.