As in the classic game of 1998, in the remake of Resident Evil 2 you can find many different documents. This may be small notes, documents or instructions for opening safes.
How to collect all files in Resident Evil 2 Remake
In many documents, you will find tips for opening safes and cabinets, or prescriptions for the manufacture of medicines and ammunition. Some notes will be required for collection, but most are minor items. They are scattered everywhere, and to collect each, you have to go through all four story campaigns: scenarios A and B for both Leon and Claire. All this sounds difficult, but below we will indicate the location of each item.
You can find of 58 files in the game, and here they are all …
Notes in Scenario A for Leon
You will find a huge amount of documents when you play as Leon scenario A:
- File number 1. Orientation letter. Located in Leon’s inventory, so be sure to read.
- File number 2. Officer’s Notebook. There is on the first floor in the east wing. Get during the cut-scene.
- File number 3. Record events. There is in the room, where you will find the map of the first floor, in the west wing.
- File number 4. The use of gunpowder. Find on the first floor, in the western office.
- File number 5. The first appointment is a novice. On the first floor, in the western office.
- File number 6. Report on the work. On the first floor, in the western office.
- File number 7. Memo for the terminal storage. In the storage room, on the first floor of the west wing.
- File number 8. Medicinal properties of herbs. Find in the darkroom on the first floor of the west wing.
- File number 9. Instructions for portable safes. On the second floor of the west wing, in the shower.
- File number 10. Any survivor. On the third floor, a corridor outside the western pantry.
- File number 11. Note of the unknown. In the western pantry on the third floor.
- File number 12. Memo. Waiting room on the second floor of the east wing.
- File number 13. An article about the red stone. In the gallery, on the second floor of the east wing.
- File number 14. Memo. At the S.T.A.R.S. office on the second floor.
- File number 15. Memo for the electrical panel in the insulator. Insulator near the parking garage.
- File number 16. Opening report No. 53477. Morgue near the parking lot.
- File number 17. Notice of equipment disposal. Shooting range near the parking lot.
- File number 18. Message from Mr. Raccoon. Shooting range near the parking lot.
- File number 19. Confiscation report. Observation room on the first floor.
- File number 20. Letter to the department STARS. Armory on the second floor, in the office of STARS.
- File number 21. Repair plan, on the second floor of the clock tower.
- File number 22. Ben Memo. In the isolation cell where Ben was killed.
- File number 23. Transcript of the interview. In the isolation cell where Ben was killed.
- File number 24. Inspection in September (Week 1). For the second fan during the game as Ada.
- File number 25. Inspection in September (Week 2). Up the stairs (play as Ada).
- File number 26. A copy of the letters to the headquarters of Umbrella. Upper sewage, control room.
- File number 27. Brochure sewer company. Average sewage, monitor.
- File number 28. Unlocking the U-zone door. Average sewage, monitor.
- File number 29. Receipt of receipt. The average sewage system, platform with a funicular.
- File number 30. Flyer of jazz festival. Sewerage, rest room workers.
- File number 31. Sleep log. Laboratory, reception.
- File number 32. Note on the ID-bracelet. Laboratory, reception, in a room with a typewriter.
- File number 33. Records special forces. Lab, on track.
- File number 34. Synthesis of herbicide. Laboratory, testing laboratory.
- File number 35 Someone’s note. Laboratory, flight of stairs. The southern part of the lobby.
- File number 36. Wayne Lee Mail. Laboratory, low-temperature testing laboratory.
- File number 37. Brion Cartwright Mail. Laboratory, negotiation, east wing. Requires an ID bracelet for a senior employee on a laptop.
- File number 38. Note by Wayne Lee. Lab, sleep room. It is necessary to crack the panel and connect the power using a signal modulator.
- File number 39. William Birkin Mail. Laboratory P-4, west wing.
- File number 40. Study diary. Laboratory P-4, west wing.
Other materials on the game Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Where to find weapons
- How to solve all the puzzles
- Codes and passwords for all safes and cabinets
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
- Walkthrough of the game for Claire
- All keys locations
- HOW to unlock Hunk, Tofu and endless ammo
- Walkthrough Resident Evil 2 Remake (Leon)
- All Weapon Upgrade Locations
- Walkthrough 4th Survivor Mode
- Walkthrough of the game for Leon
- How to open a glass case in underground
- How to play as Chris Redfield
- Room with the weapon in the office of S.T.A.R.S.
- All Documents Locations
- All Hip Pouch Locations
- All the Misters Raccoon Locations
Document in scenario A for Claire
- File number 41. A letter from the best is different. Automatically be at the beginning of the game in Claire’s inventory. Do not forget to read.
- File number 42. The using of gunpowder. Ground floor, western office.
- File number 43. Raccoon Monthly Magazine, June edition. Lift control room in the parking lot.
- File number 44. A copy of letters to Chief Irons. Second floor, office of the chef.
- File number 45. Taxidermy Journal. Office of the chef on the second floor.
- File number 46. A letter to the repair shop. Collection room on the second floor.
- File number 47. Sally’s Diary. Children’s shelter, upper hallway, outside the bedroom Sherry.
- File number 48. Tom’s diary. Children’s shelter, front hall.
- File number 49 Diary of the unknown. Children’s shelter, director’s room.
- File number 50. A letter from the director. Children’s shelter, bathroom.
- File number 51. Virus Report G. Sewage, office.
- File number 52. Important warning from NEST. Laboratory, security room.
Document in Scenario B for Leon
- File number 53. Piece of paper. Caretaker’s room on the first floor.
- File number 54. Notebook with missing pages. The main hall, the sofa where Marvin is.
- File number 55. Claire’s note. STARS office on the second floor.
- File number 56. Claire’s note. Sewerage, platform next to the funicular.
Document in Scenario B for Claire
- File number 57. Note Leon. STARS office on the second floor.
- File number 58. Note Leon. Sewerage, platform next to the funicular.