There are four endings In Layers of Fear 2. Below we will tell more about each of them.
To unlock a particular final, you will need to make the right decisions in the first, second, third and fourth acts. In each case, there are two solutions.
How to get all Endings Layers of Fear 2
Ending one — sister survives, Lily
For this final, you must choose those decisions that the director does not like. In total, there should be more than the corresponding scenario.
Here is a list of actions (three of them you must do):
- In the first act we shoot a man’s mannequin (3 times).
- In the second act, we choose logic (4 times).
- In the third act we shoot Lily (3 times).
- In the fourth act we go to the left along the corridor, hide behind objects from the side.
Also read Full Walkthrough Layers of Fear 2
The second Ending — brother survives, James
Perform at least three of the listed actions:
- In the first act we shoot a woman’s mannequin.
- In the second act, we choose instinct (4 times).
- In the third act we shoot sailors on the right and on the left. You need to shoot 2 times In the sailor on the left.
- In the fourth act we go to the right along the corridor downstream.
The third Ending — equality and madness
- In the first act we shoot a man’s mannequin.
- In the second act, we choose the logic.
- In the third act we shoot sailors.
- In the fourth act we go with the flow.
There may be many such combinations. You will see this final if you keep the equality, but also do not look for 5 mysterious things.
How to get a secret ending
This final is an enhanced version of the third ending. You will need to find 5 mysterious things hidden in each act. Having done this, you need to save equality of decisions, and get to the end of the game.