Classes in Torment Tides of Numenera
The class of the character is the main attribute of your character. It also determines the subsequent style of play. The class also plays an important role when it comes to critical situations that are associated with combat.
Below you can find a description of the three available character classes in Torment Tides of Numenera. We will focus on the style of the game that best suits one or another class.
Glaive - Class in Torment Tides of Numenera
Glaives are elite warriors of the Ninth World. They use armor and weapons during the battle.
If you decide to make your main character Glaive, you will get the following bonuses:
- + 1 Strength.
- + 1 Speed.
- 2 points, which can be divided into any characteristics (strength, speed or intelligence).
- + 5 health points for each increase on the first level.
- + 7 health points for each increase on the second level.
- You can choose one initial weapon skill.
- One ability on each level.
- You can choose an athletic skill at level 1.
Style of play for Glaive
A Glaive is a prototype of a warrior. He solves problems by force. You can also choose the type of weapon that the Glaive will specialize in. This is either a heavy, two-handed or medium weapon with a shield.
The Glaive is the only class Torment Tides of Numenera that can choose 15% of the bonus to increase the damage of the selected weapon - heavy, tactical, light, near or far.