We talk about what needs to be done and what should be avoided when you pass open locations Metro Exodus (2019)
The main final Metro Exodus depends on the positive passage of the chapters. You will be given a choice in the three chapters. However, if you complete negatively one chapter, then you will get a bad ending at the end of the game. Read more detail.
Other materials on the game
- Location of All Notebooks, Diaries, Notes and Letters in Metro Exodus
- Location of all the improvements in Metro Exodus
- All the endings in Metro Exodus
- Metro Exodus Weapons Guide: Upgrades and Ammo
- All Mutants and Enemies in Metro Exodus
In order to complete this chapter positively, it is enough not to kill civilians, surrendering enemies and hostages, respectively. This is especially true of the passage of the Church of the sectarians. If you killed at least one innocent in the church, you can restart the chapter. Whatever good things you do after, this will inevitably lead to a bad ending of the chapter.
You can also do some good actions at the location: free the hostage at the tower in the north of the location (additional quest “Guitar”), save two local residents who give you the key to the door in the terminal, and also find and return the toy for Nastya.
- Good finishing of the chapter: go the monastery of Silantius, Knyaz will persuade him to give the order not to open fire. Silantius will carry out the instructions and will pull the lever so that the platform will lower, after which the Knyaz and Artyom will jump onto the train roof.
- Bad finishing of the chapter: Silantius will say that you killed unarmed and innocent people. He opens fire. Knyaz will stun Silantius, but will be injured. Artyom will return to the train alone.
At the location "Caspian" is a little more complicated. We have prepared a list of what you need and do not need to do to get a good ending:
- Do not kill Saul who attacked you (man with an ax in the first quest).
- Do not kill slaves under any scenario. Do not kill surrendering enemies.
- Free the slaves on the disassembled ship.
- Free the slaves from the rusty ship (in the center of the map).
- Do not kill the oilmen during the storming of the lighthouse (task "Help Gul").
- Find and return Gul's family photo from the bunker.
- Give the flask from Gul to Nastya.
- Go through the stealth quest "Get Water".
- Go through the stealth quest "Get Fuel."
- Help the slave (you need to stun the oilman) at the first level of the oil derrick. Hit the oilman who has beaten the woman at the second level of the oil rig.
Good finishing of the chapter: after Anna kill the fake Baron and Damir will thank Artyom for helping and will return to Aurora.
Bad finishing of the chapter: in the same scene, Gul will thank Artyom and say that the war is not over yet. Damir will say goodbye to the protagonist and decide to stay to help his people.
This chapter begins with a direct choice: help a bandit, or leave him to die. If you help him, you will get a flash, if you leave to die, you will not get anything. After you kill him you will see an “anti-flash” (the screen will turn gray), but whether it will affect the ending of the chapter is unclear.
Do not to kill unarmed and surrendering enemies. This is especially true of the pioneer camp. Also you need to release the prisoner from the local bandits.
As for the settlement of pirates: we kill them all. The exception was the crazy Admiral, on the roof of an abandoned building. If you kill him, it will affect the ending of the chapter.
- Good finishing of the chapter: Artyom meets with Alyosha - they leave the location.
- Bad finishing of the chapter: after a fight with the Bear, Olga says that Artyom killed unarmed pioneers. Alyosha and the protagonist cling to the cable, but Alyosha get shot from crossbow.
Upon returning, Artyom and Miller receive a lethal dose of radiation. Miller dies almost immediately, and Artyom needs a blood transfusion. The more people aboard the Aurora, the greater the chance of saving the main character.
- If there are enough people, then Artyom survives and the squad gets to a safe place, where he sets up a camp for settlement.
- The lack of blood will lead to Artyom waking up in the train car and meeting with old acquaintances from the previous parts of the game. After short conversations, Miller stops the train and lets Artyom get off.