Special units are unique soldiers that you can hire while traveling around the world of Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. In this guide, we will tell you where to look for them, what you need to hire and how to hire more soldiers than there are in cities and towns.
- How to Stop a Conspiracy in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- How to Make Peace and Alliance in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- The Best Mods for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- Errors, Bugs, Crashes in Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord
- Top Asked Questions (FAQ) — Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
- Where to Find Istiana and Arzagos in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- How to Create a Kingdom in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
You can get some types of troops EXCLUSIVELY using our technique! You will not receive such captives after the battle, they are not in the villages and cities. On the other hand, this does not always mean that an exclusive or special warrior is stronger than usual. For example, you can get an expert robber who can become a master robber, one of the rarest units in the game. But his statistics are unsatisfactory — 20 for all parameters. He is much weaker than the average warrior. Nevertheless, the possibility of hiring additional units greatly facilitates the task of collecting a huge army.
Hiring these special units is actually easy. Earn as much money, then visit any major city or settlement and find a tavern. As you know, you can hire companions in the tavern. Their portraits are located in the cells at the top of the screen. But it is here that special units hide too! They do not appear in the icons at the top of the screen.
You need to personally enter the tavern. Usually there is at least one arms dealer and a special unit available for hire. Take a walk around the establishment and approach each character close enough to find out his name. Soon you will find that such characters usually occupy the same places in taverns and outwardly differ from other people.