Note. If you hold on for one minute and 30 seconds, Ada will automatically throw a rocket launcher. Before that, you may not use cartridges. Then shoot Tiran with flare guns once, which will destroy the boss.
- Combine blue grass with green and red to get extra protection in battle. In addition, Leon will move faster and take less damage when attacking an opponent.
- Aim at the heart. This is the weakest point.
- During the battle, various garbage will fall onto the platform. Speed up and use garbage to slow down the Tiran. Stand behind the rubble and shoot at the enemy.
- Be careful! When Tiran attacks and destroys garbage, he can hurt you. Do not stand too close to the stones.
- At the end of the battle, when Tiran will bend down and attack with death. Shoot at the enemy to stun him, or throw grenades to immediately interrupt the attack.
- When you interrupt the attack, continue survival, and then use the rocket launcher, which Ada will throw.
Birkin (Fourth Stage)
It is the last boss in Claire’s scenario. You will find a long battle with a quick opponent. He will also cling to the walls, and then jump straight onto the main character. In addition, Birkin can run across the room. Use the funicular in the center to block enemy moves. When he came right at you, you run around the corner of the car. The only vulnerable spot is the eyes on the opponent’s chest.
- There is a minigun that you can pick up before the fight. Take it and ammo. You will need more than 400 machine gun shots to kill the enemy.
- Aim only at the eyes on the monster’s chest. Do not shoot at the back of the boss. It is best to attack on the chest when he shows it.
Other materials on the game Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Where to find weapons
- How to solve all the puzzles
- Codes and passwords for all safes and cabinets
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
- Walkthrough of the game for Claire
- All keys locations
- HOW to unlock Hunk, Tofu and endless ammo
- Walkthrough Resident Evil 2 Remake (Leon)
- All Weapon Upgrade Locations
- Walkthrough 4th Survivor Mode
- Walkthrough of the game for Leon
- How to open a glass case in underground
- How to play as Chris Redfield
- Room with the weapon in the office of S.T.A.R.S.
- All Documents Locations
- All Hip Pouch Locations
- All the Misters Raccoon Locations
- How to kill all bosses
Birkin (Fifth Stage)
The final stage of the battle with Birkin will be you pass the game two times with different characters. It does not matter who will be first and who will be second. Birkin, turned into a huge mass and will slowly absorb the car. All you can do is step back and hide by the back wall. Then shoot him. Aim at the mouth, and when the eye appears, then attack him. This moment will allow you to see the true ending of the game.