Read how to increase inventory in Resident Evil 3 Remake and How to Find All Hip Pouch in Resident Evil 3 Remake.
We tell you about the fastest and easiest way to get All Hip Pouch in third-person action games Resident Evil 3 from 2020.
All Hip Pouch Locations in in Resident Evil 3 Remake
If you are interested in how to increase inventory in Resident Evil 3, we inform you: you need to find 4 pouches, each of which adds 2 additional cells. That is, in total you will get +8 cells (and there will be 20 in total).
- Raccoon City. In the room with four monitors, through which you will pass before you find the master key, there is a typewriter. There is a Hip Pouch next to typewriter, on the right side.
- There are big watches in the subway that you can interact with. You must install three gems — green, blue and red to open the cache in the watch. All of them are hidden in box that are scattered in different corners of Raccoon City. And you need to do this before you leave! We talk more about this puzzle in the article «How to solve the puzzle with the clock in the metro Resident Evil 3 Remake.»
- When you start manipulating the battery in the sewer, open the first door, go around it and, on the other hand, unlock the grille (by moving the latch). Take the battery; go through the grate and to the door on the right. It leads into a closed room, where on the table lies a Hip Pouch.
- (Carlos). At the police station, you can find a safe in the western office on the ground floor. Code for the safe: 9 to the right, 15 to the left, 7 to the right.
- (Carlos). At the hospital, you will find the Vaccine for Jill, and then you will fight with the zombies. In this task, the door to the utility room will open, where you can pick up this improvement for Carlos.
- When you get to the warehouses in front of the Umbrella laboratory, at the very beginning, after using the second lift, you will find yourself in a room with a typewriter to save progress. Here you will find the last Hip Pouch.