These items in Sekiro Shadows Die Twice are used to level up your stats Vitality and Posture (more health and defense). As in Devil May Cry, you will need four Prayer Beads to make a Prayer Necklace and level up your health. This is done through the menu of any Sculptor idol.
Where to look for Prayer Bead in the game:
- Ashina Outskirts. Kill the mini-boss General Naomori Kawarada, located just behind the idol — Outskirts Wall – Gate Path.
- Ashina Outskirts. The next item will fall out of another mini-boss — Chained Ogre. You need to kill him in the plot of the game.
- Ashina outskirts. After the destruction of the Ogre, you will pass through the building where the telescope lies. There will be a yard with General Tenzen Yamauchi miniboss. Kill him to drop the Prayer Bead.
- Ashina outskirts. When you destroy the main boss, the rider Gyoubu Oniwa, then find on the side the stairs from the steps leading upward. Go up it, turn right and see the entrance to the building. Inside is a character who asks to kill rats. You rise up, use the hook twice and jump to the attic with the help of the beam in the center. There will be a chest with a Prayer Bead.
- Ashina outskirts. Behind the Ashina Castle Gate idol, you will encounter several opponents, and then a mini-boss, Blazing Bull. Kill him, you will receive a Prayer Bead.
- Hirata Estate. There are two such items here. One will fall out after the destruction of the mini-boss Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen. It can not be missed, and next is the Sculptor idol.
- Hirata Estate. Before entering the house and the idol of the Main Hall area leading to Lady Butterfly, you will have to defeat several opponents and Juzou the Drunkard miniboss.
- Ashina Castle. From the Hirata Audience Chamber idol, go up the steps and find the mini-boss General Kuranosuke Matsumoto with four arrows. After killing him, you will receive a Prayer Bead.
- Ashina Castle. From the same idol go left and open the door to the building. Jump down and return this route to the Moon-Veiw Tower, where you first met with Kuranosuke Matsumoto. A mini-boss will appear here, kill riflemen to get reward.
- Ashina Castle. Go from that place to the grass, which hid at the beginning of the game. If you stand with your back to the entrance to the Moon-View Tower, you will see this grass on a hill ahead. Look to the left of the rock, along which went at the beginning of the game. You can jump over the abyss, grab a branch. There will be a hole. Next to this place is the Lone Shadow Masanaga the Spear-bearer.
- Ashina Castle. From the idol of the same name, go to the bridge and turn left. Jump from the bridge and cling to the branch on the other side. You can overhear a conversation between two people on the bridge. Kill them, move through the gate in front. Kill other enemies and enter the building, where you will descend into the dungeon. In front of it, there is a tent on the left side. The merchant sells Prayer Bead for 1,400 sen.
- Ashina Castle. You need to get to the Upper Tower – Antechamber. Go to the alley on the right from Ashina Castle idol. Jump on the roofs of buildings to the highest structure in the center. Go around it on the left side to find the entrance to the tower from behind. Kill the enemies in the blue kimonos and find the stairs that lead up to the room with the mini-boss Ashina Elite — Jinsuke Saze. Kill him to get Prayer Bead.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo. It drops out of the mini-boss of the Armored Warrior, which you will meet on the bridge.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo. It drops from Long-arm Gentipede Sen’un, not far from the third idol. Find the pathway on the side leading down and climb inside the building through the hole. Make your way to the main room above.
- Sunken valley. Under-Shrine Valley Idol. From the first idol of the sunken valley, turn around and climb the hill. Jump over the abyss and grab the tree stump. There will be two riflemen. Kill them, jump on the wall twice. Walk along the edge of the ledge along the cliff and go down on the other side. You will find a bead in the snow.
- Sunken valley. Bead drops out of Snake Eyes Shirafuji mini-boss. In the second idol of the sunken valley, which is called “the sunken valley”, you need to go down the cliff from the side of the idol and grab the branch (in the fall). So you get to the battlefield with the boss.
- Sunken valley. It drops out of the mini-boss with Long-arm Gentipede Giraffe, in the next room behind the Gun Fort idol.
- Sunken valley. You can find bead in the open world. Kill Long-arm Gentipede Giraffe, jump into the hole in the same room where there was a battle with a mini-boss. Crouch and move through the dungeon. Follow the left side of the tunnel. Cling to the grip point on the left, and then attract to other such places on the right hand. Go through the dark cave at the end of the right path, until you find yourself at a dead-end with a bunch of midget-enemies and poison geckos. Here is the necessary subject.