During the launch of Trine 4, go to the main menu, you may notice that the game allows you to control the heroes, use all their abilities. But for what?
In fact, here you can unlock the secret door, which does not appear immediately. To do this, you will have to collect trinkets from the first missions of the second act, which are called doors. Having done this, continue to collect trinkets in the remaining chapters of the game. Each chapter has one such trinket.
Then, when you complete the game (get to the final boss), return to the main menu and collect five keys:
- The first key is in the open.
- The second key is similar to the first.
- Use Zoe’s rope to pull out the box with the ring on the left side. The third key is hidden in it.
- Fire an arrow into the picture at the top left so that it falls. A ray of light will fall into the room. With Pontius’s shield, direct the light to the lamp on the box on the left, above the previous one. Now pull it with Zoe’s rope.
- Amadeus remove the ball from the globe and set it near the cabinet on the right. Pontius jerk the ball to drop the cupboard. Behind it will be a button. Shoot Zoe with the fiery arrow.
- Insert all five keys into the secret door at the top right, and then examine the secret room. The main characters will remember their previous adventures.