- Wait until the third day, when the quest “Win or Die” begins. Rose will have a task for you. Agree to perform. This will be the quiz "Quiz".
- You need to find four people. In the Ministry you can meet an old woman and a servant. They are on the first floor. But you will have to spend 200 credibility points to convince everyone. Outside the Ministry, there is a tired person in the square. He will agree without conviction.
- Go home and through the door go to the streets to look for people. The agitator will not have to pay. He will give you 350 coins for participation in the quiz. You need to give shoeshiner 100 coins. Choose a police officer and you can take the professor in the team. Together with him get a book with a decrease in rent. If you refuse the professor, you will get a cop. Professors or cop get free.
- Collect four people and tell Rose about it. The next day she will be ready to provide new information. Talk and find out that Gloria could not bring her son to the quiz. So begin the quest "The Best-Laid Plans." Talk to Gloria, and then go back to Rose and you will have a chance to get rid of Melfi. Tell Rose what Melfi said.
- You can cover for Melfi in conversation with Rose. Then ask for your son, go back home on quest "Call in the archive" and contact them. Pay credibility points to find out about Malcolm, the son of Gloria. He is dead. Call the hospital and tell that you from the Ministry. Talk to the doctor, agree to the experiment.
- Quest “The Phantom Pains” will begin. Go to the Ministry, talk to Gloria about your son to find out the necessary data. Now there are several options. Spend 400 credibility points and tell Gloria that her son is dead. She will end her life.
- Tell Gloria that you are her son. If you answer incorrectly, then she will die again. If you choose the right options (№0261, cast iron boy, embankment, pride and prejudice), then help Melfi. She will leave the Ministry, and you will receive 1000 coins.
At home Cunningham will contact you after your first day. He will say that there is no data on John. Make a request to the archive by phone for 200 credibility points, but you will not find anything. Call Cunningham again and complete the quest.
The next day you chat with him and spend 500 credibility points to find out his real name. Go back home and make a request to the archive by phone to another name. This time you have to pay 300 credibility points. Return to work, chat with John and take the new quest "A little help."
He asks to find his family. Make a request to the archive, then through the door in the house move to the place of residence of his wife and child John Smith. Go inside the house and pay cops 350 coins. In the hall there is a safe. If you hack, get 980 coins. There is a wedding ring in the bedroom on the pier. Take it. With this information, go back to John and tell about everything to get 300 coins. You will receive an additional 200 coins for the ring.
The most interesting begins:
- John asks to check the area with the Ministry. The quest “Reconnaissance” will begin. Go outside and find a gangster at the subway. He will offer a deal - 2500 coins or 2500 credibility points if you force Smith to leave the Ministry. Agree to start the quest "Old debts". Go to John and say that there is no one. He will come out and die.
- Tell John that the mafia is outside, and he will ask for help with the escape. The quest “Escape” will begin. Refuse to help on the quest (even if you took it), and John will go to the street, where he will die.
- If you want to help John escape, then find a dress in the desktop of Gloria Melfi, buy a wig from Nicholas Page for 300 coins, and buy a fake pass for 330 coins from a merchant in the gateway. You will meet the latter if you pay 500 points of authority to Serena Marwitz. You need to go to him from home, through the door (buy cat food, feed the cat). John will run away when you give him three items. More in the Ministry will not appear.
- Try talk to him, but nothing will come of it. Talk with John Smith about Hank, then buy or find a bottle of whiskey and give it to Wright. Chat with him, because now he agrees to talk. Pay credibility points to find out why he drinks.
- In the quest "The Wright Brothers" talk to the guard at the entrance of the Ministry and pay 300 credibility points. Talk to the thin man Otto. He will say that he needs a power unit. You can buy it for 300 coins from a dealer. Give the power unit and find out that Hank's brother is still in the Ministry.
- Next, you need to crack the terminal Albert DeSalvo, find out the password and go in the shelter of a psychopath. Learn the skills of hacking this terminal. You find a book in the file cabinet next to Alberto’s office. Hack the terminal and study the password entry menu. Need to know the nickname of the dog. Look at the documents at the terminal Albert DeSalvo and learn about the dog show.
- Go home, open the door and follow to the exhibition. Pay the guard 500 coins and find out the dog's name.
- Return to the Alberto terminal, enter the password and go down. In the shelter, find the brother Wright. Talk to him, take a scalpel from the couch and use it on his brother to free him.
- Alberto will appear. You can agree and torture a man with Alberto. The quest “Mark the Footprints” will start and you will need to talk to Hank. If you say that the brother was not found, then Hank will continue to drink. But if you say that brother died, then Hank will kill himself. Also if you say that you killed his brother, but Alberto made you, then Hank will take revenge and die by the hand of the boss. Finally, if you say that you killed his brother then Hank will kill the main character.
- Another option is to offer an exchange. Tell Albert DeSalvo that you came to an agreement on release. He will say that instead of a man you need to bring Hank. Report to all Hank, he will go to the boss and die.
- The most humane method is to spend 1000 credibility points in a conversation with Alberto and free a man. In this case, the brothers reunite, and Hank will leave the Ministry.
When you get rid of all, you get 10,000 credibility points.
This quest will be available from the start. You need to find information about the new chief - Albert DeSalvo. Make it easy. First you need to find a book with the hacking skills of the terminals. Go to the left side of the workroom and search the large file cabinet next to the office of the head. Take the book, study it at home and unlock the skill.