Walkthrough Dead by Daylight: How to Play & How to Win
- You need save own people. You can very quickly run generators, open the gate and escape.
- Listen and run.
- Hide in the closet (a bad idea), but if nowhere else, or you're in the basement of a maniac, you should definitely do it.
- Walk together. (If you are attacked, then try to find each other.)
- Follow the maniac if he took your people. If he could not hang your people on a hook, you need to shine in his face, and he will throw your teammate.
- Gently work your way around the map.
- Check traps, chainsaw noise or blurry body.
- Do not try to get out of the hook, if you do not have a special skill ‘Slippery meat’.
- You need wait all own people and escape together. (It no one is chasing you)
- Climb windows and other objects without shift.
- Look for the door; look for a maniac.
- Listen where the crows flew away, where someone makes a noise.
- Use your abilities.
- Do not leave one hanged.
- If someone is hanged, then get away from it for a short distance and watch.
- Do not let the survivors open door or get into the hatch.
- Do not rush with the beat.
- If the survivor escapes, then go around any windows and planks that slow you.
- Try to deceive them.
- Do not run once for all, get yourself one goal and beat until you hang on a hook.
- Find the generators and move away for some distance, wait when your pig will go.
- When survive jump in the door, you can still stop him - beat him, then will the animation.
This is just my advice. You certainly can act differently. Just offer your suggestions in the comments.
If you want to play with a friend, then press Join a lobby on 1 2 3. After a few attempts, you will get a friend or a friend to you.