Read detailed walkthrough of all the main quests in Resident Evil 2 Remake. In the first part we play for Claire.
Resident Evil 2 Remake walkthrough for Claire
You can play for Leon or Claire. You can choose any character from the very beginning of the game. Walkthrough will differ depending on the choice made. However, it all starts with the same prologue.
Prologue (Gas station)
Look in the building, go to the end and deal with the enemy. Pick up the key in the locker in the wall, and then open the closed door with it. Leave the building, go around opponents.
After the video, Claire and Leon split up. Again, avoid opponents. Go around the cars, turn into the lane on your left hand and go to the police department. Come inside.
Other materials on the game Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Where to find weapons
- How to solve all the puzzles
- Codes and passwords for all safes and cabinets
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
- Walkthrough of the game for Claire
- All keys locations
- HOW to unlock Hunk, Tofu and endless ammo
- Walkthrough Resident Evil 2 Remake (Leon)
- All Weapon Upgrade Locations
- Walkthrough 4th Survivor Mode
- Walkthrough of the game for Leon
- How to open a glass case in underground
- How to play as Chris Redfield
- Room with the weapon in the office of S.T.A.R.S.
- All Documents Locations
- All Hip Pouch Locations
- All the Misters Raccoon Locations
Inspect the reception desk opposite the entrance. There are two things you need:
- Metal chest. In such boxes, you can hide the necessary items. There are several chests in the game, but the contents will always be the same. Moreover, the capacity of the containers is unlimited.
- Typewriter — a tool to save the progress of the game. Easy and normal level of complexity will allow you to save the game at any time. On the hard, you will have to use an additional item – ink ribbon.
Hall is a safe place. Opponents will not appear here (SPOILER — until the appearance of the Tiran, when you pass the dungeon that is after collecting the medallions).
Police officer’s notebook
First you need to find a notebook, which we received in the demo game. View the recording in real time on the monitor and see the running officer in the eastern part of the building. Stand facing the front door of the department and follow the door on the left side. At the gate, press the switch and get under the roller shutters. Go to the very end, go into a small room and find a cop with a notebook.
Note. Any document found in the game will be stored in a separate inventory.
Follow back. You will encounter many opponents on the way. Do not kill them — just stun, shoot at once in the head. Get out of here under the gate and meet policeman Marvin Branagh. You get a knife from him. This item can be used in three cases:
- To cut the yellow ribbon, this allows you to unlock the new path.
- You can attack a zombie (do not immediately use a knife, it is best to do this after you inflict damage on the enemy).
- To counterattack in cases where zombies grab the main character.
Now you need to find the blue key. This item is used to unlock many doors with the same color symbol. Apply Marvin’s knife to the yellow ribbon at the entrance to the building’s west wing. So you activate the switch. Go along the corridor, go around the enemy and enter the last room.
Remove a map from the wall, select through the window and find another staircase at the end of the corridor. Go down to the first tier, open the door next to the stairs and find a typewriter (Save the game).
Как вам статья?
Щелкните здесь, чтобы оценить!
Средний рейтинг / 5. Количество голосов:
Пока нет голосов. Станьте первыми!
Мы сожалеем, что эта статья оказалась для вас бесполезной
Давайте улучшим эту статью!
Спасибо за отзыв!