Despite the problems associated with bankruptcy and the closure of the Telltale Games studio, the last season of series The Walking Dead: The Final Season will be completed.
Collectibles Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 3
You can see the end of the story of Clementine thanks to Skybound Entertainment.
And now, the third season came, penultimate episode. As always, you can find a number of collectible items during the walkthrough of the game. We will indicate the location of each of them. By the way, it is not so easy to find them in the third episode.
There are six collectible items in total:
- Go to the basement, where Abel is (at the beginning of the episode), then pay attention to the wall on the left, in the opening. There is a red triangular pennant.
- In the same basement, go straight to the dog and find a notebook with sketches (drawing magazine) on the shelf on the left side.
- When you find yourself in a meadow with an old barge, you will have to go to three characters in the role of Clem — Louis (or Violet), Willie and AJ. You have control in the meadow, turn around and walk in the opposite direction to the fallen tree. There is a horseshoe near him.
- Go to Willy on a grassy meadow and find the rabbit’s foot in the bushes to his right.
- When you find yourself near the barn, to which James led you, do not rush to go inside. Here you can find two collectible items. First, look to the left of the entrance to the barn, next to the hay. There is action figure on the floor.
- Then go around the corner of the shed and look for a wind chime.