KGP is a speciaKGP is a special type of collectible, which are red folders with classified documents.
All KGP Locations in Contraband Police
KGP is a special type of collectible, which are red folders with classified documents. They are scattered all over the world. In total, you can find 14 documents, and for each you will receive $100.
All KGP Location
- Border post. An open door of an outdoor toilet near the house where you sleep.
- Border post. In a small booth near the barriers through which (deported) cars come and go.
- Vlad's tools. Go behind the building and look for the document behind the drawers in the corner.
- Labor camp. Lies under a guard tower.
- Hotel "Under the drunken bear." Enter the building and go to the kitchen. There is a closet door here. Enter there and inspect the cabinet on the right hand.
- Motel Karat. Behind the building, in the back of a truck.
- Ruins. Enter the largest, farthest building with the black flag on the roof. Inside there will be a small door, behind it is a table with a document.
- Camp in the forest. The document lies on one of the benches in the small camp.
- Abandoned hut. in the forest, near the road, he finds a hut. On a barrel in the second dimension, you will find a secret.
- Gavrilov's refuge. Go behind the building to find the file lying on the barrel against the wall.
- Police department. Go behind the main building and find an open green container that contains a document.
- Police department. Approach the commissar to whom you hand over the contraband, and move past the containers to the far wall.
- Sawmill. Go behind the building. On the stump behind the boxes lies another document.
- Cemetery. The last document is hidden in one of the graves with a crack, on the left side of the chapel (main building).