Solving All Puzzles (Quest)
Chapter 1 - "Rushing Waters" Puzzle (Quest)
- Once in the course of the cards are swapped.
- If a card with an even amount of power gets into the hand-to-hand row, the cards in your row will receive 2 HP. If the card has an odd value of strength, then it will not attack yours.
- "Lyria: Arbalets" attack any of the two long-range cards, damage 3 HP.
- Apply the “Crushing Trap” on three opponents in the long-range with a force of 3, 4 and 4, respectively. The value will be averaged downward. All cards will have 3 HP.
- " Decoy " use the "Lyria: Arbalets." The card is returned to hand.
- Put the “Wagenburg” on the table.
- We put the “War wagon” in the same row as the “Wagenburg”. Two light infantry detachments leave a conventional wagon. The armor of "Wagenburg" rises depending on the number of cards in the series. In this case - by 3 HP. Use the "Order" from the map "Wagenburg". Apply it to the series. All cards in the row will be dealt damage equal to the value of the armor. In our case - 3 HP. Three drowners defeated, but left alone with 1 HP.
- Place the Lyria: Arbalets card on the board and attack the last drowner.
Reward: Search the bodies and you will find a treasure map.
Chapter 1 - “Troubled Repose” Puzzle (Quest)
- Reduce the power reserve of three Rotfiends to 1 HP unit each.
- Almost all cards will need to be placed in the hand-to-hand row. First, install the “War wagon” in this row. Two light infantry units will appear.
- Place the "Lyria: Arbalest " in the same row and attack any enemy card.
- Put another "Lyria: Arbalest " and attack any of the other two opponents. Now Rotfiends will have 3, 4 and 8 HP, respectively.
- "Count Caldwell" is placed in the melee row between the two "Lyria: Arbalest." This will lead to the appearance of two other "Lyria: Arbalest" straight from the deck (Caldwell skill).
- Put the third "Lyria: Arbalest " in the melee series and deal damage to the Rotfiend with 8 HP. This enemy will have 1 HP, which is what was needed.
- Put the fourth “Lyria: Arbalest” in the long-range row (below) and beat the Rotfiend with 4 hp. He will have 3 HP.
- Now there are two cards on hand - “Lyria: Arbalest” and “Scarecrow”. Put the last "Lyria: Arbalest " in the long-range row and beat one of the Rotfiends (no matter what, since both have 3 HP). He will have 1 HP.
- Apply the “Scarecrow” to any “Lyria: Arbalest” from the long-range row in order to return it to your hands. Again, put the "Lyria: Arbalest " in the long-range row and attack the last Rotfiend with 3 HP. You will have 1 HP.
Chapter 1 - On the Range Puzzle (Quest)
- Kill a deranged cow.
- Do not let any other cows perish.
- A deranged cow will have 16 HP.
- An ordinary cow has 4 HP each. There are five creatures in total.
“A deranged cow will kill the weakest animal at once.” The skill works every two turns. If there are several animals with minimal power, then a deranged cow will attack a random card, damage 1 HP.
- If, after the first use, a deranged animal attacks a random card, then without your correct actions, the next time this cow will die.
- The skill of the leader of Meve moves any card to the top of the deck.
- Place the "Regiment Drummer " in the melee series.
- Use the leadership ability of Meve and put “Rivian Pikeman” to the top of the deck. "Regimental drummer" will receive a charge for the "Order". Activate it to get the top of the deck - "Rivian Pikeman". Put a Pikeman in hand to hand series. The “deploy” tag will trigger, which will move the remaining Rivian: Pikeman cards to the hand-to-hand row.
- Place «Reynard Odo" in the melee range so that the "Regiment Drummer" has a charge. Activate the charge and get "Lyria: Arbalets." We place the card in the melee row and strike the deranged cow. The animal has 8 HP.
- Finish the move, then put the second “Lyria: Arbalets” in the top row and kill the mad cow.
Award: Scarecrow Card.
Chapter 1 - " The Lament" Puzzle (Quest)
- Attacking the Lament directly is useless.
- Next to the monster will be cards with Rotfiends. They have the tag " Deathwish." It is triggered when the card is destroyed, and in this case, the Rotfiends will inflict damage her.
- Every two turns, the Grave Hag will destroy the weakest card (or cards, if there are several of them with the same minimum HP).
- We put "Lyrian Skytheman " and complete the move.
- Install next to the previous card “Lyria: Arbalets” and beat the Rotfiend, complete the move.
- The Grave Hag will destroy " Lyrian Skytheman." We throw the second “Lyria: Arbalets” next to the first analogous one and you attack Rotfiend, who was hit in the previous turn. We complete the action.
- Install the "Count Caldwell» between the two "Lyria: Arbalets." Two similar cards will appear from the deck.
- We put the first one in the same row as everyone else. Attack the Rotfiend, which was damaged earlier. It will be destroyed and will damage cards in its row.
- Install the second “Lyria: Arbalets” in the same row. Attack the second Rotfiend (choose at will). He will die, causing damage to the neighbor, which in turn will lead to its death. As a result of the chain reaction, the Grave Hag will be killed.
Reward: a new Meve: War Hammer card.
- Each turn of the Angry Mob cards regenerates its strength by setting a value equal to the number of all cards in its row. There are six “Angry Mob” cards, so the value of their power is “6”.
- Put the "Wagenburg" in the top row. End the turn.
- Place the "War Wagon" near the "Wagenburg". Two units of light infantry will appear, and together with the "War Wagon" they will increase the armor of “Wagenburg” to 3 units. End the turn.
- Click on the two light infantry cards to activate their "Orders". Cards are moved to a different row.
- Put Reynard Odo in the top row to restore the charge of both groups of light infantry. Again, click on both "Light Infantry", so that they returned to the top row. Reynard and infantrymen will increase the armor of "Wagenburg" by another 3 units.
- We attack the whole series with the cards Angry Mob dealing 6 HP.
Abandoned Farm. Stench of Decay Puzzle
- " Scorch" allows you to destroy the strongest card. If two or three cards have the same maximum power among the units on the board, then “Scorch” will destroy all of them.
- The task is simple - you need to make the same power on all three cards to kill Alghoul.
- Apply " Alzur’s Thunder on Alghoul in the nearest row. End the turn.
- Put the Arbalest card next and attack the same Alghoul. Activate the leadership Meve’s ability. Apply it to the "Lyria: Arbalest", so that he again inflicted damage to Alghoul.
- Put the second “Lyria: Arbalest” next to the first, hit Alghoul. The value of the strength of all cards is 11 points, but at the end of the turn it will be increased. Two Alghouls will have 21 points of force, the third - 24.
- Put the third "Lyria: Arbalest" in the same row as the other two. We attack Alghoul, who has more damage, which will reduce it to 21 units.
- Apply the “Scorch” on three “Alghouls” cards with 21 units of force each.